Thursday 3 August 2017

Weight loss secret: I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 16!


Hey guys: This is Day 16 of omad! I walked 5 kms today. Exercise does the body good. I am losing weight. I am so happy. I am healthy. My digestion is the best it has been ever. I drink up to one gallon of water a day. The intermittent fasting, one meal a day lifestyle is for me. I wish I had started this years ago. If I feel the desire to break my fast, I simply drink water or go for a stroll. My opinion...This whole three meal a day thing is a myth which keeps some overweight. The three menus a day method only benefit big business. I understand now why it is so easy to overeat. I could not finish the meal pictured here. However, I am full.  


Dinner: Popeye's chicken, fries,  caesar salad
Dessert: a bowl of fruit (blackberry and mango), coffee with cream and blackstrap molasses

What I ate today! Day 16! 🙂 #omad #intermittentfasting #if I consider myself apart of the #OmadRevolution I fast 23 hours and my eating window is one hour. I eat between 5-6pm. 💥 Food eaten today. #salad #popeyeschicken #popeyesfries #popeyes #blackberries #mango #timhortons #coffee #blackstrapmolasses for my grating hair. I also take one teaspoon of #blackseedoil for #weightloss Posting what I eat keeps me on track. Please support me by following me on YouTube. Link in my bio. #lolaslifelessons #lola #lowcarbfood #ketosis #instagood #keto #Wellness #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fasting #ieatwhatiwant #noguilt #freedom #food #foodfreedom 💥 Exercise I walked 5kms today. Exercise does the body good. I am losing weight. I am happy. I am healthy. My digestive is the best it's ever been. I drink up to 1 gallon of water daily. #intermittentfasting has been a lifestyle choice for me. If I feel the desire to break my fast. I simply drink water or go for a stroll. My opinion....This whole 3 meal a day thing is a myth which keeps some overweight. I wonder why it's so easy to over eat. I could not finish the meal pictured here. However, I am full.

A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or one meal a day. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...