Saturday 5 August 2017

Weight loss secret: I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 18!



Hey guys: I am on Day 18 of omad! It's Saturday and my family and I usually eat out!!  I love to cook but sometimes it's great to have a break. I look forward to nights like this. We visited my families favourite sushi restaurant.  It had quite the wait. So we opted to order take out. We ate our amazing dinner while watching television. Also, today I wanted to make an effort to eat some high-calorie food. I have noticed that my meals have been sometimes less than 1000 calories. Not good. I don't want my body to get use to functioning on so few calories. Tonight even though, my food was delish, I couldn't finish all of my meal. How strange??? I'm trying to lose weight but I'm worried about not eating enough? When it's one meal, it can be tricky to eat all of our calories during a one hour window. I hope this dinner satisfied my required calorie intake.

Dinner: miso soup, california rolls, tempura shrimp, teriyaki chicken and white rice
Dessert: Tim Horton's coffee with cream and organic blackstrap molasses

What I ate today! Day 18! 😯 #omad I fast 23 hours and my eating window is one hour. I eat between 5-6pm. 💥 Today my fam and I enjoyed take out. I enjoy cooking but it's nice to have a break. Food eaten today. #misosoup #salad #californiarolls #tempura #teriyakichicken #rice #timhortons #coffeeblackstrapmolasses I also take one teaspoon of #blackseedoil Posting what I eat keeps me on track. Please support me by following me on YouTube. Link in my bio. #lolaslifelessons #lola #instagood #Wellness #weightloss #weightlossjourney #fasting #ieatwhatiwant #noguilt #freedom #food #foodfreedom #intermittentfasting #if I am full and I was not able to eat all of this food. I finished the soup and salad but had loads of tempura, California rolls, rice and chicken left over. 😋😍

A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or one meal a day. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...