Tuesday 1 August 2017

I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 14! #OMAD #Intermittentfasting


Hey guys: This is Day 14 of omad! I am noticing that I am able to eat more at my meal. I am craving salads, healthy fats and fruits. I'm eating healthy and I'm losing weight. I could eat chips, candy, and junk food but because this is my only meal of the day...Why not make it a healthy plate. I am not hungry during the day anymore. The hunger has disappeared.

Dinner: jerk chicken thighs, caesar salad
Dessert: a bowl of fruit (watermelon. blackberry and cheese), pepperoni stick, almonds, coffee with cream and blackstrap molasses


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11



Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...