Friday 29 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 336! Dry fasting day 3!

Hi friends: It's day 336 of omad! It is also day 3 of my dry fast. My headache was only slight today. I had it while sleeping. I did not drink any water during my fasting period. However, I did have my omad an hour earlier. I had a lot of errands today and I had my daughter with me. My daughter eats three meals a day. I did agree to go for lunch with her but we got so busy that we did not eat lunch until about 4pm. So I was an hour off.
McDonald's was her choice of a restaurant. Not the best food choices for me today but it is what it is. I could have had the chicken caesar salad but I had a chicken wrap with fries and a coffee. Why? I didn't feel like eating a salad. I wanted a wrap. The picture looked so good. The wrap was not very satisfying but the fries were yummy. This was my one meal, so I didn't feel that guilty. Who am I fooling? I feel guilty for having McDonald's for my omad! Ugh! I try to have nutrient dense meals and this was not one of them. Tomorrow is another day. My husband met up with us at McDonald's. However, I had so much work waiting for me when I got home. I wanted to clear it before the long weekend. I realized at 8pm that I had not drunk any water. So my fasting window was closed later than usual. I drank just water until 11pm. I didn't want to drink one liter of water in a 1 hour period so I sipped and sipped. Today was very off for me. Yikes. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...