Wednesday 20 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 327!

Hi friends: It's day 327 of omad! I'm so close to 365 days of omad! Today I was actually craving steak. I wanted a ribeye fatty steak and that is just what I had for dinner! It was so delicious. I made my husband and daughter chicken teriyaki. Tomorrow everyone will have steak. My daughter is doing exams this week. Her most challenging subject is Math. So I have planned to make her a big fatty ribeye steak for dinner the day before that exam. I will ensure that she also has a nice breakfast with lots of good fats as well. I honestly wish that I had started to eat more red meat when my daughter was younger. She eats whatever I make for dinner but other than that she still eats pretty much what she likes. She is a teen. We have stopped buying junk food meaning chips, cookies, cakes, biscuits and now buy fruits for snacks. Dinner consists of a meat product and veggies for my husband and daughter. My staple is usually steak and I add whatever I want. As for snacks we have very limited junk food here anymore. I believe that kids will eat whatever you provide them. So that is why I regret not finding keto and carnivore sooner. In elementary school, we packed a lunch together but in high school, they have the cafeteria and they can buy whatever junk food they want. Moral of the story, its better late than never. As I have mentioned in previous blogs, my teen daughter has eliminated dairy and has minimized her sugar intake at home and her face has cleared. Why didn't' I see the dairy and sugar connection when I was a teen.  She also only washes her face with water and uses fresh aloe vera as a moisturizer. What an improvement! I am doing the same thing now. I hope my acne scars clear. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad
Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...