Wednesday 6 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 313!


Hi everyone: It's day 313 of omad! Wow! I'm so shocked at the difference in my tummy area when I look back at my old videos. It's quite shocking. I am often asked how much of my weight loss came from diet changes versus exercise. When I first started my weight loss journey I relied mostly on exercise to lose weight. However, I ate from the time I woke up until I went to sleep. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing weight. 

Honestly what worked for me was my diet change. Yes, 99% of my weight loss came from changing when I ate. I did have a couple of aids apple cider vinegar and black seed oil. Now they are not a miracle supplement. You have to work hard meaning stick with omad/intermittent fasting. Please do your research on black seed oil and apple cider vinegar. There are countless videos on Youtube. I believe that the habit of fasting and feasting was what worked for me. Currently, I fast for 20 hours daily and I have an eating window of 4 hours. 

I do exercise but I don't exercise for weight loss. I do it for wellness. When I say exercise I mean that I walk one hour a day. This is important for me because I work from home. If I didn't work from home I would still find that time for myself because I think it's very important. If you work outside of the home, why not walk during your lunch break. This will take your mind off food. I would still have a later eating window because I hate going to bed hungry. 

Just remember that you will slowly get to a point where you are at a healthy weight. Once you get to that weight you may want to add workouts to improve your muscle tone and heart health.

Today's dinner was steak. Yep, just steak!

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...