Thursday 21 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 328!

Hi friends: It's day 328 of omad! I fasted for 20 hours today. This was a clean fast as always. During my fasts, I only drink water. Sometimes I do have a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in 500 mils of water. I do not consume anything that will spike my insulin. I don't even add sweeteners to my water. Some friends ask me if it is ok to drink coffee or tea. Yes absolutely but drink it black. When I have consumed anything that has an artificial sweetener my body still feels that it is sugar and reacts accordingly. I do drink a decaffeinated coffee during my meal and I add heavy cream and one tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.
I noticed that when I started my weight loss journey I was drinking about 4 cups of coffee a day. I added half and half cream with 1 teaspoon of sugar to it.  The more coffee I drink the more I wanted. My first cup was at 8am and by 11am I felt tired. So I need another cup with something sweet of course. Maybe a cookie or a slice of cake. I had a really hard time sleeping at night. When I started to substitute with molasses I started to only want one cup but I still had trouble sleeping. I switched to decaf at about 6 months into my journey. I have zero trouble sleeping since but I also think that my reduction in sugar is the reason also.
Today's dinner was steak. Just steak today. Yep, today was a carnivore meal. My entire family had steak too. I did notice that my daughter was not as nervous about her Math exam this morning. Hmmm...I wonder if there is a correlation between the carnivore diet and reduction in anxiety.



Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad
Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...