Saturday 2 June 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 309!

Hi everyone: It's day 309 of omad! Today I was busy that I forgot to eat! Can you imagine that? Last year I would have always made time to eat. Anyway, at around 7pm I realized that I had not planned anything to eat. So I decided to turn today into a fasting day. I will just eat dinner tomorrow which will bring me to a 48-hour fasting point. I wanted to share some of the benefits fasting. 

Weight Loss

The benefit that interests most people is weight loss. However, because I have reached my goal weight. The weight loss aspect was not of interest to me.  Water fasting can help your body get into ketosis. Ketosis is the state in which your body begins using energy from your internal fat stores instead of food. Water fasting helps your body reach ketosis more quickly than dieting. When you stop consuming calories, your body is forced to burn fat cells for energy.https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/health-benefits-of-water-fasting/#references

Improved Cell Recycling

Autophagy is your body’s normal, natural process for recycling unnecessary or dysfunctional components. Water fasting forces your system into an autophagic state. With the severely reduced caloric intake, your body is forced to be more selective in which cells it protects.
This means that fasting can encourage your body’s natural healing mechanisms to actively destroy and recycle damaged tissues, which may have a positive effect on several serious conditions. https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/health-benefits-of-water-fasting/#references

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...