Friday 30 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 245!

Hi everyone: It's day 245 of omad! It's Easter weekend and a tough time for chocolate and sugar addicts. Chocolate is everywhere. I haven't told all of my family members that I no longer eat sugar or chocolate made with sugar. I did get some chocolate eggs. My daughter graciously stated that she would eat them for me. At first, I said, "Ok" but then I changed my mind. I had only three chocolate eggs. They have been in the cupboard for a couple of days now. I am not sure why I can't throw them away but I have no intention of eating them. To get me through the Easter weekend I bought 5 Coco Polo Hazelnut chocolate bars. When I do buy them, I can't just eat one or two pieces. It's the whole bar of nothing. Thank goodness that the coco polo bars have zero sugar. It is sweetened with stevia and erythritol. I consider those bars guilt-free chocolate. I have been cutting back on eating them because I do have a chocolate addiction. My focus has been to eat nutrient-dense foods.  I will eat keto friendly sweets but once in a while because they are processed.
Update: As I am writing this...my daughter is eating chocolate eggs. Right now! lol
What's for dinner tonight? It has been a tradition for us to go to our fave fish and chip restaurant on Good Friday. However, last year it was pretty much a nightmare. The wait was ridiculous. The line was around the block. I am sure that place made serious bank. I don't have a lot of patience especially when I'm hunger. So this year I decided to make fish at home minus the batter. I made grilled halibut for my family and it was delicious. My daughter had hers with string beans and my hubbie and I just ate the fish! It was delicious!
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...