Saturday 24 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 239!


Hi everyone: It's day 239 of omad! It's the weekend. I love spending this time with my family. The weather is getting so much nicer. When I think back to last year, I had so many issues. I had no idea where to start and no idea...how to overcome them. I literally set an intention and here I am one year later and forty pounds lighter. My digestion has improved. I am no longer eating from the time that I wake up to the time that I go to sleep. I am happy and healthy. There were some major changes in my social life. I did take a break from my friends during my transformation. Meaning I did not see them as often. Some friendship I had to cut off completely. I realized that many of our social interactions revolved around food only. I had one friend in particular. We were both food addicts. I would say she gave me the hardest time about intermittent fasting when she found out what I was doing. I think because she had chosen not to change. However, I do have some friends that I didn't tell about my new diet. They are now asking me how I lost the weight. They are genuinely interested in losing weight too. I am so happy to help them. During my transformation, I didn't want to tell anybody what I was doing. I didn't want to deal with the judgment.  My advice to you is... Don't tell your friends and family about intermittent fasting. Wait for them to ask you how you lost your weight. Once they see the results it's so much easier. There are still many family members and friends that I haven't shared my diet with. 
What's for dinner today? It's Saturday which means it's my keto day! My family and I went to Swiss Chalet for dinner. I had a quarter chicken dinner with caesar salad. I also had a coffee with cream and molasses. I also had the bun with butter. I wasn't 100% keto but close enough. I'm learning to be a bit more flexible with my eating. I choose to do two days of keto because I love the healthier choices. I also have a sweet tooth. I love my desserts but I will keep them keto. I do not want to go back to the way I was eating a year ago. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...