Friday 23 March 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 238! How do I know that I am full?

Hi everyone: It's day 238 of omad! What's for dinner? I broke my 22 hours fast with steak, eggs and bacon. Fasting for such a long period of time and then actually eating is quite addictive. Food never tasted so good. The first three bites are incredible. I can truly appreciate the gift of food. My steak, eggs, and bacon taste so good. I had a bite of all three before working on my entire meal. This part of intermittent fasting is the most incredible part. Even when I was not eating clean and I would have for example pizza. Oh, my goodness pizza tasted so good. I can see myself eating like this for the rest of my life.
One the questions that I usually get is, "Lola how much do you eat at your omad and do you count calorie? The answer: I do not count calories. I don't have time for counting macros. After fasting for 22 hours, I just don't worry about it. I usually plan what I am going to eat the day before. The amount that I am going to eat usually fits on one plate. I tell myself that this is your meal for today. I eat until I am full. I rarely finish everything that I have piled on my plate. My eyes are bigger than my stomach. In the past, I had no idea when I was full. Now eating steaks, I actually can feel when I am full. They are so satisfying. During the week I have one fatty cut steak a day with another meat product. How do I know that I am full? I know that I am full when I am no longer hungry. Now ask a skinny person that question and I'm sure they will give you the same answer. It's a beautiful feeling to have your hunger satisfied. It is also wonderful to actually eat when you are hungry. The food tastes soooo good. During my fast, I know that if I crave something I can always have it at my next omad. I always remember how wonderful it is going to feel to have the first bites. Intermittent fasting has reset my body. 

OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...