Sunday 11 February 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 199! Day 14 of 30 of the Carnivore diet!


Hi everyone: It's day 199 of omad and day 14 of the carnivore diet. I can't believe that tomorrow marks my 200 day omad anniversary. I have uploaded a 6 month omad/intermittent fasting update video on my youtube channel! Please go check it out. I'm almost at the half way mark for my carnivore diet challenge. Yasss!!!! Dinner tonight was T-bone steak and chicken cracklings.
I have received some more questions about my journey. I'd love to answer those questions here.

Do you feel miserable?
No, I do not feel miserable. I eat until I'm full and I I love steak especially. I feel great actually.

Did you miss sweet fruits?
No, I don't. When I was doing keto the more fruits (berries) I ate the more I craved them. However, I do crave what I see others eating. If I don't see it, I don't crave it.

Do you wanna to stick with this diet for the rest of your life?
I'm not sure just yet. At this point, I do know that I will be incorporating the carnivore diet into my lifestyle. I'm not sure if it will be keto-carnivore or just carnivore. Maybe I will do a 5:2. Carnivore for five days and keto for two days. I will have a better answer at the end of the challenge. I do know that my body loves this diet and it seems to be better for me.

Has your body composition changed in any way and will you stick to carnivore diet going forward or not? If not, why?
At this mark, I have lost 6 pounds so far. I am at my lowest weight in my journey. I have surpassed my goal weight of 135.

How do you compare keto to carnivore success wise?

Keto helped me to maintain my weight but it did not help me lose any weight. Meaning my weight fluctuated a lot doing keto. I fluctuated between 135 and 130 weekly. In the two weeks that I have been doing the carnivore challenge. I have been more successful. But I do love keto for the variety of foods that I can eat and also the weight maintenance. I can really notice the drop in weight in relation to how my clothes are fitting. I feel that I have lost loads of fat and without any exercise, my body feels really tight. My tummy is so flat and I have zero bloat.
Just in case you missed it. Here is my CARNIVORE DIET DAY 7 UPDATE!

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...