Monday 29 January 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 186! Day 1 of 30 of the Carnivore diet!


Hi everyone: It's day 186 of omad and it's Day 1 of 30 of the Carnivore diet! I'm going to succeed this time. Ok, I'm speaking this into existence. I got this! I'm reminding myself of the benefits...hair, nails, skin, digestion, weight maintenance, youthful appearance etc. I'm not usually hungry doing my intermittent fasting but today I was hungry. How strange? Maybe my mind is in panic mode because of the carnivore diet. I sipped water throughout the day. The hunger pangs went away as quick as they came. 
Tonight's dinner was grilled steak topped with butter and the steak drippings. Also five slices of bacon. I love to cook my bacon in the oven. I forgot to have the mct oil. Now my eating window is closed. 
I felt full very quickly. I could barely eat the bacon. I had about a 1/8 of steak left over. My daughter helped me out with that piece. No bloating. I am full but I am not stuffed. That's a great feeling. I drank about 2 liters of water today. I had about 3 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar. I took my black seed oil 20 minutes before eating. 
Quick bacon recipe if you like your bacon crispy. The secret: do not preheat your oven. 
Instructions: Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Then add your bacon. Put your bacon in the oven. Set it to 400 degrees. At the 10 min mark, flip your bacon over. Continue to flip bacon every 2 mins until it is at your desired look of crispiness. Cooking time is about 20 mins depending on your oven. Remember to watch your bacon because it will burn easily. Enjoy

Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 



Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...