Monday 15 January 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 172! Tenderloin steak recipe!

It's day 172 of omad! Today's carnivore diet meal was steak! Actually two steaks. While cooking them I thought I could eat both but I could only eat 1.5 steaks. It was so filling. At this very moment, I cannot eat another thing. 
Here is how to cook the perfect tenderloin steak. 
Recipe for Steak tenderloin

Ingredients: 
6 tenderloin steaks
Salt
Tex Mex or your spice of choice

Ingredients:

1. Rest your steaks at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes.
2. Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
3. Season your steaks just before grilling. 
4. Season with salt, and tex mex or the seasoning of your choice. 
5. Preheat your grill. I use the Starlit The Rock stovetop grill. 
6. Place the fillets on the grill or you can use a stainless steel skillet over medium-high heat. Add the olive oil and let it get hot. 
6. Grill on the first side for 4 minutes.
7. Flip and grill for an additional 4 minutes.
8. Immediately transfer your steak to the oven and set your timer. Cook in the oven for 5-7 minutes, depending on your preferred level of doneness: 5 minutes for rare, 6 minutes for medium-rare or 7 minutes for medium. 

9. Remove and put them on a clean plate, tent with foil and let them rest for 5 minutes minimum. 
10. If you leave them in the hot pan, they will overcook. 
11. Plate your steaks. You can use the dripping in the pan as gravy if you like or add a pat of butter to your steaks
12. Enjoy!
Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...