Keto Mushroom Gray
1. 1 cup of mushrooms
2. 1/4 cup of water
3. 1/3 cup of heavy cream
4. 1 tablespoon of bouillon
5. 1 tsp of butter
1. Sautee mushroom on medium heat in the same pan that you cooked your steak or hamburger
2. Sautee for approximately 5 minutes
3. Add butter to your mushrooms. Then add water.
4. Add your bouillon to mushroom saucepan
5. Add your heavy cream.
6. Turn heat to low
7. Continue to stir until gravy thickens.
*All stoves vary. You may need to lower heat if you are not noticing liquid forming in the saucepan from sauteeing mushrooms.
Flashback video! I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here:
Day 169 of #omad Steak and bacon for dinner. The sauce on top is keto gravy. This meal was so filling. Yum! I've completed 5 days of the #carnivorediet in celebration of #worldcarnivoremonth My skin loves this diet. I'm not sure if it's because of the zero carbs, no processed food or indeed the carnivore but No acne! Yasss