Friday 8 December 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 138! Moldavite!

Hi everyone: It's Day 138 of omad! My weight is still in check. I have been weighing myself weekly. I use to weigh myself every day but that became nerve-racking. My weight changes from hour to hour day to day. I fluctuate between 130 to 133. I can't believe that I'm actually at this point. I still walk daily. I will do a home workout if it's raining or snowing. Today I walked and I loved it. 

Someone mentioned to me that mercury is in retrograde. What does this mean? The dates are: Dec. 3 - Dec. 22 Astrologers believe that during this time, it has an effect on life here on Earth, specifically within the realm of communication and technology. In astrology, Mercury governs communication, travel, and learning. 

For this reason, Mercury retrograde is blamed for everything from miscommunication to technological bugs, botched business deals, missed flights, a mechanical issue with your car or even a broken cellphone. Astrologers believe you should take extra care during this time — don't buy a new phone, computer or car, take extra care to protect your electronics, double check your flight times, don't sign any business deals and avoid relationship-defining conversations. 


Keep this in mind if things are getting a little wanky. In keeping with this astrology theme, I started to work with moldavite. What is Moldavite? Moldavite is a tektite and a stone of intense frequency and high vibration.In ancient times it was thought to be a mystical stone that could bring good luck and fulfillment of wishes.These natural green crystals are powerful stones for transformation, as it is thought to be the stone known as "The Holy Grail Stone." It is an amazing crystal to create change in your life. It is one of the best stones to use for psychic protection as negative entities find it difficult to connect to your aura when you are wearing it. 


I thought it was interesting that I started to work with moldavite during such a time as mercury is in retrograde. However, I believe there are no accidents. I have moldavite on a necklace. I now wear it for a few hours daily. I could actually feel the energy on my chest. It felt like a burning sensation. I must say that it does make me feel very mellow and light. While I slept I felt very hot. I had a very interesting vivid dream that I will share at another time. 


I have had this moldavite for years but the first time I started working with it back in 2012. It threw my life into chaos. So stopped working with it immediately. Funny enough months ago I wanted to work with it again but I couldn't find it. I thought it could aid in my weight loss. I looked everywhere. Then last week, bam...it reappeared. It was in my bathroom the entire time on my vanity behind my makeup basket. So odd! Hopefully, I will have a gentler ride this time. In any event! Bring it on Moldavite. 

Here is what I ate today!
Dinner: chicken, coleslaw and bacon
Dessert: coco polo hazelnut chocolate, crisp bread with cream cheese and coffee with cream and molasses
I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Thank you for your love and support.
Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...