Friday 1 December 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 131! Coco Polo Chocolate + Popeyes chicken!


Hi everyone: It's day Day 131 of omad! Happy December!!! Only 24 days until Christmas! Today my sweet husband went on the hunt for my favourite sugar-free keto friendly chocolate. It's called coco polo. There are many flavors but my favourite is the hazelnut milk chocolate. It appears that this flavor is loved by many. My handsome hubby went to 3 different bulk barns and just as he was about to give up. The last store he visited had 7 bars. He bought all of them at 5.99 a pop. It does seem a little pricey but these bars are a superfood and I'm worth it!!! Here are some details right from cocopolo's website. "Hazelnuts are a long-standing confectionery favorite for good reason; taste and texture. Mix plenty of them with our unequaled Stevia sweetened milk chocolate and you have both a very healthy and delicious result. Coco Polo's hazelnuts are more intensely toasted by us in-house. Then, we split rather than crushed them, so that the crunch adds to the taste experience. 
  • Ingredients: Chocolate Liquor, Milk, Dry-Roasted Hazelnuts, Erythritol, Inulin (Extract of Chicory Root), Non-GMO Soy Lecithin, Vanilla, Salt, Reb A (Extract of Stevia)"
  • I'm a big chocolate lover and since I started keto. Sugar is a big no-no. This chocolate has helped me to stay on the keto train. I love the nutty, crunchy sweetness without the sugar. It also has no gmo or gluten. So why am I even talking about this chocolate? There has been a lot of hype about coco polo to point where it's hard to keep them on the shelf which is a little frustrating. I'm used to buying bars one at a time but due to the high demand when I do see them on the shelf. I just empty the box and buy them.. 8 and 9 bars at a time. I do understand the hype and it's real. The bars seriously live up to it their fame. Because Christmas is around the corner. I intend to stock up because I would love to give these delicious bars as gifts to teachers, friends, and family. The customer service at this company is pretty fantastic too. They seem to really care about the customers. We are not just a number. I have read some of their interactions with the customers via instagram and I'm really impressed.
  • So what did I have for my one meal today?
  • Dinner: Popeyes chicken(2 thighs), coleslaw and a salad
  • Dessert: 2 cups of coffee with cream/molasses and of course I always save the best for last coco polo hazelnut chocolate. Ok..I ate the entire sugar free bar guilt free. Yep. I sure did. 



I wanted to share with you all my thoughts about my first 30 days of trying the keto diet. I'm starting to realize that everybody's journey on keto is very different. If you have been doing keto for a while or if you are new to keto I'd love to hear from you. Check out my video here: 


Check out my before and after videos below.  How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey. 

Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons
Thank you for your love and support.
Lola 






No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...