Wednesday 4 October 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 75! Day 4 of the ketober challenge!

Hello everyone: It's Day 75 of the one meal a day journey! Here is what I ate today! This keto ketober challenge is very motivating for me. I'm new to #keto but I must say that I am loving it so far. I like combining keto with omad. Giving my body this fasting time is doing wonders for me and my well being. I can only imagine the healing and repairing that is happening internally. I love challenges. This is a good way to change things up.

Dinner: ribeye steak and cabbage

Dessert: sunflower seeds, coffee with cream and blackstrap molasses

Day 75 of #omad Day 4 of #ruledme #keto #ketober #challenge . This challenge is very motivating for me. I'm new to #keto but I must say that I am loving it so far. I'm getting my energy back and I'm feeling good. Giving my body that fasting time is doing wonders for me and my well being. I can only imagine the healing and repairing that is happening internally. Now for what I ate today for my #onemealaday 💥 #ribeyesteak #gravy #butter #cabbage #sunflowerseeds #coffee #cream #blackstrapmolasses #blackseedoil This meal was very satisfying and filling. No more cheat days for me. I drank 3000 mls of water as per usual and walked over 5,000 steps. I'm documenting my journey on YouTube. Click link in my bio or google lola's life lessons YouTube #lolaslifelessons #lola #weightlossjourney #weightloss #intermittentfasting #fasting #journey #ketosis #ketogenicdiet #ketodiet FYI I fast for 23 hours and have a 1 hour eating window. This may seem strict but it works for me. 😍💕👊💪🏽🥓☕️

A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11

Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...