Saturday 18 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 119! Day 48 of keto!


Hi everyone: It's Day 119 of omad! I wouldn't say it was a keto day! Today my family and I went to Apple Bee's restaurant. I love this restaurant so much. I love the option of two people dining for 40.00 So one appetizer, 2 people can order 2 individual entrees plus a dessert to share. What a great deal. We ordered the mozzarella sticks as an app. My husband and I both ordered 7 oz steaks. I substituted my veggies for a caesar salad. My plan was to keep it keto. Then I saw the cheesecake for dessert. I made an exception tonight. On nights such as this. Keto can be tough especially if there isn't a sugar-free dessert option. I have noticed that in the past that if I deny myself. I also binge. So I had that cheesecake and it was delish. Hours later I am feeling a little guilty about my decision but that is the struggle with keto. Tommorrow is another day.

Dinner: steak, and caesar salad
Dessert: cheesecake in a pastry



How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey. 
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me on google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons
Thank you for your love and support. 
Lola 

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...