Wednesday 8 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 109! Day 3 of 6 day fast completed!


Hi everyone: It's Day 109 of omad and Day 38 of keto. I've completed Day 3 of my 6 days fast. I felt much better today. No migraine and I slept great. I walked for about an hour this morning and carried on with my normal routine. Strangely, I decided to weight myself. I was very curious about my weight. I made chicken with sautéed mushrooms and grilled asparagus for my family. It smelled so good. 

I'm looking forward to that wonderful feeling I felt on day 4 of my last fast. If you are considering joining me. Here are some tips: Check with your doctor first. I recommend starting slow... 24 hours..then 48...and so on. The day before your fast eat a high fat, moderate protein, and low carb meal. Drink lots of water while fasting. Day 2 or 3 can be the hardest. Your brain will try to protect you. If you can get to day 4... the energy that is felt is unreal. ...it is definitely a restart. You will lose weight so it's important that your body has fat to burn. Also, it's important to listen to your body. If you feel unwell, stop and try again when you are up to it. Again, if you have health issues or taking meds check with your doctor before fasting.


Day 109 of #omad and Day 38 of #keto Day 3 of my 6 day fast is complete. I felt much better today. No migraine today and I slept great. I walked for about an hour today and carried on with my normal routine. I made chicken with sautéed mushrooms, and grilled asparagus for my family. It smelled so good. I'm looking forward to that wonderful feeling I felt on day 4 of my last fast. I hope everyone is having a great night. If you are considering joining me. Here are some tips. I recommend starting slow... 24 hours..then 48...and so on. The day before your fast have a high fat, moderate protein and low carb meal. Drink lots of water. Day 2 or 3 can be the hardest. Your brain will try to protect you. If you can get to day 4... the energy that is felt is unreal. ...it is definitely a restart. You will lose weight so it's important that your body has fat to burn. Also it's important to listen to your body. If you feel unwell, stop and try again when u are up to it. If you have health issues or taking meds check with your doctor before fasting. #lowcarb #ketodiet #fasting #intermittentfasting #fasting #weightloss #weightlossjourney #extendedfasting #waterfast #waterfasting
A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on


How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!


Check out my Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.



Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!



Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...