Monday 13 November 2017

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 114! Day 43 of keto!


Hi everyone: It's day 114 of omad and day 42 of keto. My first week after my 6 days fast. I still feel great. I have fantastic energy. My tastebuds have awakened. I have a new found appreciation for food. I made red pepper seasoned wings with grilled asparagus. It was so good. I tried Eden's spicy pumpkin seeds for the first time. If you like spicy, salty, nutty deliciousness. This keto-friendly snack is for you. I would give it 5 stars. I wish I had bought more. It's very easy to eat the whole bag. Swipe my Instagram pic to see the nutritional info. But I will tell you that it has 1 net carbs per one serving. One serving is 1/3 cup or 40g. This snack is now added to my keto snack shopping list. 


Pictured here: 
Dinner: wings and asparagus
Dessert: Eden spicy sunflower seeds, coffee with cream and blackstrap molasses

It's Day 114 of #omad and Day 43 of #keto The first week after finishing a long fast. I must tell you the taste buds do change. I have a new appreciation for food. The taste of my food tonight was out of this world. I made Red Pepper wings. So good. I also had #grilledasparagus roasted with #coconutoil and chopped #garlic I bought @edenfoods pumpkin seeds from the @lowcarbgrocery in Markham, Ont. They also have an online store. These pumpkin seeds tasted so good. I could eat the whole bag but I have to save some for tomorrow. 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️If you like salty, spicy, nutty, low carb snacks. I would add these treats to your #ketosnack list. I also enjoyed #coffee with cream and #blackstrapmolasses i eat #onemealaday I now fast for 22 hours and have a 2 hour eating window. My meal is always dinner because I like to share that time with my family. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’•Please support me by subscribing to my YouTube channel. Link in my bio or google Lola's life lessons YouTube. ๐Ÿ’•❤️#lolaslifelessons #ketodiet #ketosis #ketostyle #lowcarb #weightloss #weightlossjourney #food #wings
A post shared by LolasLifeLessons (@lolaslifelessons) on

How I lost 30 pounds in 90 days!

Check out my Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad

Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. These videos are a must watch.


Black Seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS UPDATE + Omad Intermittent fasting Day 11


Still not convinced??? Watch this video. Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!
                                                                  Lola's Life Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...