Thursday 10 May 2018

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 286! I get to eat all of my fave foods!


Hi everyone: It's day 286 of omad! I wanted to point out that I was on a lot of diets in the past. I'm sure you have too. I bet you probably had to restrict your meals and your choices. I bet you counted calories or even macros. 

With the one meal a day diet, there are zero restrictions. You can eat whatever you want. Omad works for me because I can eat the food that I crave on a regular basis with my meal. As you all know I try to keep my meals clean but I do indulge my craving. The biggest hurdle has been the feelings of guilt. Tell yourself, there is nothing to be guilty about. You didn't have breakfast or lunch and this is your only meal of the day. 

I feel that by knowing that I can enjoy more of the foods that I love, I have built a healthier relationship with food. I am feeling so great about my long-term success. In just a few months I will be at my 1 year anniversary of omad!  

Today's meal was two massive ribeye steaks. I also had sunflower seeds, an avocado and some crackers with butter. I haven't had crackers in a while. It was a lovely meal and very filling and satisfying. 

A post shared by 🇨🇦Food Blogger 🇨🇦 (@lolaslifelessons) on
OMAD/INTERMITTENT FASTING - 6 MONTH UPDATE!


Black Seed oil for Weight Loss One Month Update + Omad


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This is me at the start of my journey.
Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 
If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M
Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group
Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my Patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Thank you for your love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...