Friday 21 July 2017

I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 3!


Hey guys: It's Day 3 of my one meal a day experiment. I was absolutely starving. I dealt with the hungry be keeping busy and sticking to my decision to stay hydrated. I decided to drink at least 1 gallon of water a day during this weight loss journey. I knew the water would keep my belly full and the hunger at bay. I couldn't wait to eat my meal. I had everything planned. Popeye's chicken for dinner! Done!

Here is what I ate on Day 3! I felt such guilt that I was so focused on the fried chicken. Ok, I will have a bowl of fruit also. I dreamed of eating at least 4 pieces of chicken but I could only eat one piece.  How could this be? I couldn't eat the rice and only had a few bites of the biscuits. What the heck is happening here? I haven't eaten for 23 hours. I can't believe I'm not ravenous with this food. I took a 10 min break and had some fruit but couldn't finish that either. I was able to finish my coffee. I'm am wondering if it is true? Is the black seed oil that I have been taking suppressing my appetite.


Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This video is a must watch.


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...