Sunday 2 July 2017

Black seed oil for WEIGHT LOSS!


Hello everyone: I wanted to share with you, my review of black seed oil for weight loss. As some of you know, I have been using black seed oil for over one year. My testimonial "Black Seed Oil Review - 1-year journey!" Some questions stood out to me that I received via Instagram. What would happen if you stopped taking this supplement? Will you have to take it forever? Only one way to find out....I decided to stop taking this supplement for one month. I didn't have the answer but I was curious also. Here are some of my thoughts....Would I immediately get a cold? Would my immunity crash. I have to admit...I was worried but I was determined to find the answer.  I felt anxious that I would get sick or that the benefits would go away. I am happy to say that the benefits that I experience stayed. I have still remained without a cold or flu. I'm not sure what the science is regarding why that happened but I'm happy to now that if I do run out I'm ok.



Some of my subscribers also asked me if black seed oil was beneficial for weight loss. I did some research and found that yes, it is great for weight loss but I had to find out for myself. 

This is my review and update. The brand that I have been using is called Kare and Hope. Check out my video blog regarding my weight loss journey using black seed oil.


My first week of this journey I lost 4lbs. I combined this journey with apple cider vinegar and increased my water intake drastically. The cost for a 250 ml bottle was 29.99 at my local health food store but you can also buy it online on websites such as amazon.com or amazon.ca and the healthy planet. It best stored in the fridge or in a cool dark place. 

Here is my weight loss recipe:

1 teaspoon of black seed oil on an empty stomach in the morning and before bedtime.
Wait 30 mins
Then take your apple cider vinegar before your breakfast.

Apple Cider Vinegar mixture
- 1 or 2 tablespoons of Braggs apple cider vinegar
- in a glass of water
-  optional add raw organic honey

- optional add cinnamon

Additional tips:
Drink plenty of water
Check with your doctor before starting your journey

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!


No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...