Saturday 22 July 2017

I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 4! OMAD Intermittent fasting


Hey guys: It's Day 4 of my one meal a day experiment. I had times during the day when I felt hungry but I drank water and kept busy. The one thing that kept me going was this thought...I'm going to finish that chicken that I couldn't finish yesterday. Dinner time arrived btw...I am eating my one meal a day at 5pm and I have given myself a one-hour time frame to finish. This amount of time is plenty for me. I prepared my plate...

Here is what I ate on Day 4! I couldn't wait to eat my chicken. Again today I could only eat one piece. I could not finish my cucumbers. However, I was able to finish my fruit and coffee. Some of my new followers on Instagram expressed concern that I wasn't getting enough calories. Honestly, I wish I could have eaten more. It's amazing to me that when I ate three meals a day I had no trouble eating 3 times the amount that was before me. The amount that I ate today got me so full. Could omad/intermittent fasting be the cure for obesity? Omad stands for one meal a day. So basically you consume all of your calories in one meal. Intermittent fasting is cycling between a period of fasting and non-fasting.

When I would eat 3 meals a day, I found myself always hungry. I would reach for between meal snacks. I ate from the time I woke up until bedtime. I even found myself suffering from acid reflux. One of the recommendations that my doctor gave me was to stop eating at least 4 hours before going to bed. How interesting...


Flashback to day one,  If you are considering one meal a day or omad, this video is a must watch.


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...