Sunday 23 July 2017

I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 5! OMAD Intermittent fasting


Hey guys: It's Day 5 of my one meal a day experiment. Fasting during the week was a little bit easier than today. It's the weekend and I love spending time with my family. We all love to eat together. My daughter was scheduled to cover a music festival in downtown Toronto. Our plan: Take her there and make it into a family day. I packed my water and I was determined to stick with my experiment. My husband and daughter ate breakfast at 9 am. At around 12:30pm both my daughter and husband wanted to go eat lunch. I went with them and they ate. I drank my water. For the first time since I started omad I didn't feel hungry. I felt tempted. Walking around that food court at the Eaton Centre was painful. The yummy smells, the food, the desserts...I wanted to eat. Not because I was truly hungry but because my husband and child were eating. I was determined to not break my fast. I prevailed and I didn't eat. Instead, I decided that I would buy some chicken chow mein and take it home...that would be my dinner.

Here is what I ate on Day 5! When we got home at 6pm, I enjoyed my dinner but I was only able to eat 1/4 of it. It was delicious. My cookie and coffee was the best part of this meal. I noticed that my shorts are feeling looser. The shorts I wore this morning are usually very tight. Wow! What's happening here. My shorts are loose so I know I'm losing weight. So I just had to get on that scale. Wow! I'm so happy that I didn't weight myself Day One. Sorry, I can't share my weight number just yet but I've decided to continue with this. My goal weight is 130 pounds. I know that I'm loosing but the number that I saw on that scale is shocking. I am five pounds less than what I weighed when I was 9 months pregnant. I am overweight. This number just motivates me to continue will omad. I do wonder....How much did I lose this week? I don't want to know. It's time to stay positive and determined. I've got this.



Flashback to day one,  If you are considering one meal a day or omad, this is a must watch.


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...