Monday 24 July 2017

I EAT ONE MEAL A DAY! - DAY 6! OMAD Intermittent fasting


My thoughts so far...this is not a diet. This way of eating gives ME control for the first time in my life. So many fears were attached to even trying omad. Eat whatever you want but just once a day. I am amazed that for the first time in my life that I can actually eat all the food I craved in that 23 hour fasting period. Sweets and all. However, when it's time to eat I'm not actually able to eat all that I craved. Was I actually feeling hungry? It is getting easier. I am feeling an energy that I have never felt before. I feel so good! When I ate 3 meals a day, my energy was nothing like this. 


Here is what I ate on Day 6! I'm still eating leftover chicken chow mein. A month ago, I would have eaten the entire container without a thought. I'm sure an hour later I would be looking for snacks to eat while watching tv. Anyway, I ate a small portion of my meal. I am getting full so fast. I guess that's what happens when you fast 23 hours daily. Again, I enjoyed my dessert which was fruit and coffee. Yum! I'm loving omad!



Flashback to day one, if you are considering one meal a day or omad. This video is a must watch.


Please note: I took one teaspoon of black seed oil and in the morning and before going to bed. I also drank two glasses of apple cider vinegar water. I added two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to ten ounces of water. 

If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017
Follow me on Instagram @lolalifelessons 

Please add me to google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...