Friday 23 June 2017

Black Seed Oil Review - My 1 year journey!



I have been using blacked oil for 1 year now. Black seed oil has strengthened my immune system. It feels great to go an entire year without being sick with a cold or flu. Hmmm...why is this. Upon doing some research I discovered that black seed is an anti-inflammatory. When we talk of immunity with reference to physical health, it means the capability of the body to naturally protect itself from diseases and illnesses by fighting against bacteria, parasites, fungi, and viruses. According to the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), the immune system is a network of cells, tissues, and organs that work in collaboration to defend the body against the attack of foreign invaders. Thankfully, this oil has supercharged my immune system. 

My favorite recipe consists of mixing one teaspoon of raw honey,  one teaspoon of black seed oil added to a cup of warm water. It is best to take this potent antioxidant on an empty stomach in the morning. The brand that I have been using is called Kare and Hope. Please view my video for a more detailed review. 

Why did I want to share this review? I ran into an old friend. He looked amazing. I asked him what his secret was. When he told me. I started to do my research. Then I tried it for my myself. Actually, I took this oil for one year. Every morning before breakfast on an empty stomach. This black seed oil This oil should be in every household.  For a more detailed review. Please watch my video. If you feel it is helpful in any way please share it with others as it may help them too.


If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017


Please add me on google plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...