Wednesday 21 June 2017

Manifest your Dream Home! 🏠 ✨



Positive thinking can help you to manifest your dream home fast. However, going out and visiting your dream home supercharges the outcome. It doesn't matter if at that moment you cannot afford that dream house. Don't even think about that. Visualize that your bank account is ready and able to write that check. The only thing that matters is that you use the law of attraction. I understand that what I am saying can be quite intimidating but it is very important for you to take this step. Visiting homes shows the universe that you are serious which will raise your vibration. I also created this video to help you raise your vibration. Consider this your first step. While watching this video. Visualize that you are visiting your dream home for the first time. This is your dream home. You will be surprised what happens next. 

"Give your attention to the things that you want to manifest in your life."



If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017

Please add me on google plus!

Lola's Life Lessons

Sending virtual blessing your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...