Friday 5 June 2015

Abraham Hicks: Secret of weight loss. How to be slim?



Abraham Hicks explains the secret of weight loss. Abraham has the answers. Please listen to this video to learn.




My goal is to inspire and motivate. In the next coming weeks, I will be posting videos of my personal journey. I have noticed that I cannot fit into my summer clothes. I want to share you how to lose weight using your thoughts and also exercise. I believe that you can eat whatever you want. It is the thoughts about the food that cause weight gain or weight loss. Can't wait to share my journey with you and I hope you will join me also.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel.  Please like and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...