Tuesday 20 June 2017

How To Make 🍎 Apple Cider Vinegar Weight Loss: Detox Drink 🍎 ✨


I wanted to share with you how to make the apple cider vinegar detox drink. I drink this every day and it has added in my weight loss and weight maintenance.

You need
2 tablespoons of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with the Mother
8 ounces of water
1 teaspoon of lemon juice

Combine all ingredients in a glass, mix with a spoon.
Drink this detox drink 3 times per day before meals.

Get ready for the fat to melt off your body.

Now for my video. Please share, like and subscribe.


Feel free to join my newly created health and wellness group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group

Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017 Please let me know how successful you were with this drink.

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on this blog and my youtube channel and its videos are for general review purposes only and should not be considered as professional advice. This is my journey and my review shared with you. I am not a licensed medical professional,  make sure that you consult with your doctor before trying any of products shared in my videos/blog. Please before starting anything new always consult your health care professional, especially if you are currently taking medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...