Thursday 22 June 2017

5 Incredible Benefits of Drinking One Gallon of Water a Day



I'm sure that you have heard about the one gallon of water a day challenge. Many people start this and continue because of the amazing benefits.

I have tried to this challenge and yes it does sound like a lot of water at first but trust me. After a week or so your body will be craving this water and you will feel great. 

Benefits of drinking one gallon of water a day!

1. Prevents over eating - Water is filling. Drinking a gallon of it per day will keep your belly feeling full. The water will take the place of high-calorie snacks. 

2. Colon cleanse - Drinking water aids in digestion. I recommend drink water instead of cold water. Drinking water on an empty stomach first thing in the morning. Can flush the digestive system and rehydrate the body.

3. Naturally beautifies - Water has the ability to flush the body from the inside out. During my challenge, I noticed that my skin glowed and my scalp was hydrated.  

4. Weight loss - Drinking lots of water actually helps you to release the water that you are holding on too. Add organic lemon juice to your water. Lemon improves digestion and detoxifies. 

5. Energizes - Fatigue is an early sign of dehydration. Drinking lots of water reduce fatigue. When you are feeling sleepy mid day and craving that coffee. Reach for your water. 

I DRANK A GALLON OF 💦 WATER A DAILY FOR ONE MONTH!!!: 4 WEEKLY UPDATES ✨




Before attempting your water challenge consult with your doctor. 



If you're new, Subscribe to my Youtube Channel! https://goo.gl/Yd2x8M

If you would like to support me, you can do by following my patreon link. https://www.patreon.com/lolaslifelessons


Feel free to join my newly created Google plus group. Let's share our videos, tips and weight loss journey. You don't make videos? That's ok. Everyone is welcome. My Google Plus Group


Follow me on Twitter at @IamLola2017



Please add me on google plus!




Sending virtual blessing your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OMAD Intermittent fasting DAY 365! COMPLETED! WHAT'S NEXT???

Hi friends: It's 365 days of omad! I did it! I ate one meal a day for one year!!! During this year I did do some extended fasting...